What's next? Filling the room with furniture. I originally wanted a dresser but thought, would that be a waste of furniture in here? Most people won't unpack their suitcases into it since they won't be staying TOO long. So would a desk and some bookshelves be a more appropriate use of the space? A reading chair? Josh and I both have rooms designated for our hobby-ness, but of course those rooms have no furniture in them either. Any ideas on what to fill the rest of the space with?
No matter what, there will definitely need to be a headboard. Right now I'm thinking nail head trimmed... with burlap fabric...

And I'll leave you with this: another coastal inspiration pic I came across at House of Turquoise yesterday. Look at that pretty blue glass...

Linked up to Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special and
Awesome! I cant wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteI like what I see so far!
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking my suggestion and painting our guest room Poop Brown. I love it! Additionally, my Man Room DOES, in fact, have furniture - my dad's La-Z-Boy recliner that is older than me! ...which is also Poop Brown I might add.
ReplyDelete