Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Fashion Question: Hot Pink Cowboy Boot Edition

My birthday is just around the corner and I have been brainstorming some presents to request from the hubs. These have peaked my interest:


 They are bright and flashy, and pretty much me. :o) But obviously I don't want to spend much on something I won't be able to wear much. So I went back to Polyvore and tried to create some outfits. Take a looksie!


















 Obviously the boots are adorable, but do they seem versatile enough that I could get quite a bit of wear from them? Are these effortless and cute, or too costume-y? What are your favorite looks? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Go see Beth's Tips and Tutorials Tuesday! 

5 comments:

  1. I think the boots are super fun & would work with any of those outfits you created. Be 100% you, even if it may not be "mainstream" and you'll find that what you adore, others will too because you'll be smiling from ear to ear...wearing your outfit.

    Happy Creating!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boots and every outfit! Will you come dress me?! No, seriously. :) I wanted to thank you for reading about my chair project on Remodelaholic and for commenting! It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this post on the side bar of Funky Junk and had to stop by! I say, GO FOR IT! I think you'd get tons of use out of them and your polyvore is a great example! They are GREAT! My youngest daughter (she is a TOTAL fashionista!) has bubble gum pink ones that she gets a lot of use out of. If she has them on we get stopped whereever we go because people comment on them! It's fun and she LOVES the attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are so cute!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES YES YES...they are perfect all around.

    ReplyDelete