Sunday, August 30, 2009

Beginnings

So, I've never really blogged before, but I've become addicted to reading them and thought that perhaps my own would be fun! I'm not really sure what I will write about-- some personal stuff, decorating ideas and things I do to the house, adventures in my new marriage, etc. I don't have my own income at this point so I won't be doing much as far as decorating goes, but I can dream, right? I'll share pictures and ideas of things I'm tossing around.


I guess I should tell everyone a little about myself. My name is Olivia. I just married my husband Josh about two weeks ago. We have a house together and a beautiful puppy, Millie. I'm a senior in college pursuing my paralegal studies degree. It's kind of a crazy time for me as there are many new things going on in my life, but it's exciting and I'm blessed with the best friends and family anyone could have!

There's plenty more to come!

1 comment: