Sunday, November 22, 2009

Giving Thanks

It may be a little while before I post again because there will be a lot going on these next few weeks! This whole week coming up will be completely devoted to family and we're going where -- gasp -- there is NO Internet access! Whatever will I do?!

Our puppy's uncle will be house- and puppy-sitting while we are in Kentucky at my husband's grandparent's home. I'm looking forward to a lot of goofing off with family and eating some yummy food! Seriously, his family is full of such wonderful cooks!

The week after that is finals week for me-- the last finals week of my college career! I really have to put the pedal to the metal and finish my senior year right! So that's going to involve five or six big tests and projects coming up. Though I should devote all of my time to that, I probably will set aside some special time to decorate for Christmas and show you what I have going on! I can't wait!

What are you thankful for this year? I don't spend enough time thanking God for the special things I have going on in my life. This year, I'm thankful for...
  • my wonderful husband, Josh
  • my incredibly supportive family
  • my puppy-love, Millie
  • our wonderful home we've lived in for a year now
  • a lot of financial assistance to get through college
  • the beautiful wedding and honeymoon we had that I'll never forget

  • moving in next to neighbors who have become my best friends
  • the power God gives me to keep going when things get tough
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Spend time with your family (and if there's anything I've learned in life, it's that "family" does not have to be related to you.) Eat yummy food, and be thankful for the blessings you have!

3 comments:

  1. I'm honored to be the first on your list of things to be thankful for. I'm incredibly thankful for you as well, my lovely wifey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for my new friendsssss!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very thoughtful of you. I am thankful for you and the rest of my family and friends. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete