I say that
And now, with little time to spare before we bid our beloved fall decorations farewell, I present to you my first fall wreath! I bought it on Wal-Mart clearance (go check your aisle, there's some cool stuff) for $15.
I took it home and cut off some of the berries and things that didn't survive the wreath flying off the top of my car and across the parking lot while I opened the car door. Take a moment to picture me scurrying across a parking lot after a renegade airborne wreath.
Done? Okay, let's move on. :o)
And then I added a few flowers I had at the house, some peacock feathers (because they go with everything), and painted the plastic pumpkins and gourds with a light metallic, just to take the hard plastic look away. I was going to add bows and such, but I thought enough was going on already.
Yes, you are right, feathers do go with everything! Did it really go flying off the car? You poor thing!
ReplyDeleteYou are so freakin' adorable!
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty (and I like the price!) Hope you're having a good weekend...
ReplyDeletepk @ ROOM REMIX