Millie the Mud-Puddle-Loving Dog
But Lauren got me pumped up for fall! Though I will not be doing much seasonal decorating since we're pretty strapped, I can't wait to put some of these inspiration pics into action!
Since sharp knives + Olivia= a trip to the hospital, I bring you No-Carve Pumpkins!
Funny Argyle Pumpkins:
Black and White Pumpkins:
More traditional Halloween-colored pumpkins:
And my favorite... Gilded pumpkins!
How gorgeous is that entry!? I love that they are sparkly and metallic but not gaudy (at least no to me anyway.) They are also neutral to go with any color scheme and just seem like a beautiful, grown-up way to decorate for fall. I love all the shiny doodles that some of the pumpkins have. Imagine a garland of them intertwined with twinkle lights! **Sigh**
Here are some instructions I found on how to get that look:
Project Info, How to Guild a Pumpkin, and How to Guild Video. (The video is annoying, but informative.)
How do you decorate for fall? And no one better post a pumpkin butt picture!








Thanks for the shout out. I loved the gilded pumpkins too!!! I want to do that!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I guess I'm just a minimalist (read:lazy). Seasonal decoration has been limited to Christmastime in my house. But I'd very much like an argyle pumpkin or two!
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome! Millie is too cute standing there on the porch. She has this innocent look on her face like, "Who me?"
ReplyDeleteomg! I love allllll those pumpkins you posted!
ReplyDelete