Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Honeymoon!

Josh and I have been back from our honeymoon for about two weeks now and I still haven't posted any pictures, so here they are!

We went to Puerto Morelos (basically Cancun) and stayed at an excellent all inclusive resort. It was beautiful, had so many restaurants and bars, we had a swim-up room right next to the pool. We did NOT want to come home!

Our room was beautiful! When we came in, they had rose petals out and kissy swan towels and some champagne chilling for us.

This was the view from our patio:


We ordered room service after a much needed nap, and it is probably the best meal I have ever had. Josh nearly cried because he couldn't finish his chicken fajitas. We pretty much did nothing but eat, swim, and lounge all week. This is a view of the beach our resort was on:


I got to meet Mexican Michael Jackson and the Thriller zombies. He performed an array of MJ music and he was actually really good! The Free Willy song took me way back....


And what is a honeymoon without arts and crafts time?! Okay, maybe most people don't see that as a priority... So while I did this:

Josh (Cute sleeping pool bandito) did this :



A man on the beach made us yummy coconut head drinks!



On our last night there (and yes, we're THAT couple):

It was a much needed break after a crazy summer of school, wedding planning, and various other unexpected happenings. We hated to go, but I hope we can return for an anniversary!

And one day soon I will post wedding pics!

3 comments:

  1. I would have died to see this Mexican Michael Jackson! I'm so glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete