What a busy and fun Halloween weekend!
Friday night I stayed in with my tiny animal farm and watched The Third Man and The Man Who Knew Too Much. I was looking for some good, creepy classics and those were just two of the options I found through Netflix Instant Streaming (which is a godsend in case you are not in the know).
Saturday evening I went with my family and a few friends to a local dive bar to watch a Beatles cover band we are especially fond of.
We were kind of a trio as Harley Quinn, Batman, and Poison Ivy. I may do a post just for my Halloween costume later...
These two look awful cozy for enemies...
Italian Spiderman made an appearance. Go here if you don't know who he is!
Italian Spiderman made an appearance. Go here if you don't know who he is!
Mom and Dad as a flower child and pirate cut a rug to some Beatles' tunes.
At one point we were all out there to dance to Twist and Shout. I promise, the dancing was much more innocent than it looks!
The girls!
Sunday afternoon was time for my friend Tabitha's bridal shower! It was football themed, so we had tailgate appropriate snacks and all suited up in our favorite teams' gear. There are so many fun pictures, I think I'll create a separate post for it too!
When I came home from the shower, I pretty much immediately started preparing for the trick-or-treaters. I suited up in my Harley Quinn gear and my mom and I handed out a TON of candy to neighborhood kids. I had originally planned to hand out candy at someone else's house, but that plan fell through. Next year I'll be sure to decorate my house some more, although I did get plenty of compliments on my garage bats. :o)
This year's wreath







No comments:
Post a Comment