Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Just Another" Giveaway

Okay, the title of this post makes it seem like this giveaway isn't special, but it is-- promise!

Suzanne from Just Another Hang Up is giving away one of her Etsy creations, this cute purple wristlet. See, the title was a play on words, people. I'm clever that way!


I'm not personally much of a wristlet carrier, especially since I got a fancy-pants purse for Christmas (thanks Josh!) but I thought if I won, I could use it as a makeup bag, a pencil/pen case, or something. The possibilities are endless!

Find the simple instructions for entering here and visit her Etsy here.

P.S. Suzanne sent me a tutorial to create the cutesy flowers she put on her wristlets. Wasn't that sweet of her? I haven't tried it yet, but plan on it. Thanks, Suzanne!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this nice shout out. Seriously, I appreciate it! Loved your post down below, "Guest Room Ponderings." I'm changing up a bedroom in our house too, so your thoughts intrigued me. I'm doing the "coastal" theme too -- subtle though, like you. Love your bedding -- Pier 1 is a favorite of mine. I ended up buying my nightstand and headboard/footboard from Cost Plus World Market. (I didn't even get a dresser, because I figured guests wouldn't use it anyway.) World Market is having a fabulous sale through Sunday and I took advantage. ;o) Anyway, thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up! That is really cute...

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete