I know, scold me, scold me. Tsk, tsk. The boxes that my Christmas decorations belong in are blocked off by a wall of crap in my garage. I can't easily get to them and it is friggin' cold in the garage to be rooting around in there. If you saw my garage, you would understand why I am in no hurry to fetch them. **Horror movie music plays as I picture the garage in disarray**

I know my Christmas tree and the stockings have to go (and should have a few days ago), but what about the rest? Everything will look so blank when I take it all down. My mantle decor will go back to being just a mirror on the wall. If I had the forethought, I would have decorated with winter being my focus, instead of Christmas -- that way I could have kept it up all season. I'll keep my entry decorations up, I think since it is just pine and snow, not ornaments. But the rest will sadly be gone soon... As soon as I get to the garage...
Ok. So maybe not that soon. :oP
Lol
ReplyDeleteMy decorations were down the day after. Only because my son has a birthday a few days after Christmas, and we like to seperate it from Christmas for him.
Loving your blog,
~Amy
I took mine down fairly quickly but they were up since Thanksgiving. :-) Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteHey There - You're going to love me for this one! Go here:
ReplyDeletehttp://emilys-little-world.blogspot.com/2009/12/handmade-flowers-tutorial-week-day-5.html
for a tutorial on how to make the flowers!
- Suzanne
justanotherhangup.blogspot.com