I made my first ever fall-themed meal this past weekend (with the much needed help of my sister.) I had to do something to take my mind off of the Chocolate Covered Raisin Incident of 2009. (Our pup is fine now, just to let you know.) The next night my husband and I had the leftovers for dinner and it was still delicious!
The extent of my fall decor is that fall colored bow with the hurricane and candle. But say hello to Pork Chops with Sweet Potato Chutney and Gingered Pumpkin Soup!
Try the recipes out if you'd like. If someone as special needs as I am when it comes to cooking can do it fairly easily, I promise you can too. (Ask my sister or husband about watching me cook. It's painful. I have a stab wound scar on my index finger to prove it.)
Pork Chops with Sweet Potato Chutney
Gingered Pumpkin Soup
I am super impressed. Cute tablescape too. Glad Mille is ok!!
ReplyDeleteYour table and meal looks so warm and inviting. What a wonderful thing to come home to.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job, kiddo. And you'll get even better with practice!
ReplyDeleteYou are so adorable, I can't handle it.
ReplyDelete